Wednesday, April 17, 2019

My Top 4 Outdoor Activities (Vanessa To)


"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.” - Helen Keller

Taking pictures on East Cabrillo Boulevard in Santa Barbara
Since I was little, I have traveled a lot in the world with my parents. I really like to discover new places and take some unforgettable unique pictures to have some nice memories afterward.
So now, it’s my turn to discover in the United States by myself.
I'm going to present to you my top 4 outdoor activities in Santa Barbara and some close areas to Santa Barbara for discovering wonderful places and as well as taking gorgeous pictures. I hope you like it.

1. The Chromatic Gate was designed by an inhabitant called Herbert Bayer from Montecito and positioned in 1991. He was inspired by Wassily Kandinsky.
I have been recently at the Chromatic Gate for taking some beautiful amazing pictures. This gate is a 9-minute walk to East Beach. I really love colorful places like these places. This gate looks so tall and aesthetics. I can't even believe that I was there. You have to check this curiosity out, it is eye-catching pure and great for your Instagram feed! You can also check this picture on my Instagram page if you want.


2. Stearns Wharf (established in 1872)

I love especially sunsets and they always look different no matter how often you see them in your life. I really recommend you to go to the Stearns Wharf before the sun goes down! It’s so pretty there. You can see the beautiful pink-colored colors on the mountains, which are reflected by the sunlight. Moreover, you can also walk along the pier there.

3. Butterfly Beach is located in Montecito where you can see lots of celebrities living in this area.
The reason for choosing this beach is because of a spacious view of the ocean and you can see there the endless long Pacific Ocean. It's a perfect place to see the sunset here because it is a west-facing beach. You can see the sunset over the water!

4. Superior Court of California is conceptualized and finished by William Mooser in 1929.
By going up in the Superior Court of California, you can see Santa Barbara from above. It’s a great choice if you want to see this view!
The court is open from Mondays to Fridays between 8 am to 5 pm and from Saturdays to Sundays between 10 am to 4:30 pm.

Here you can find more motivational quotes for traveling and discovering new places: https://maketimetoseetheworld.com/travel-quotes-to-fuel-your-wanderlust/

Here you can find more information about the top 4 outdoor activities:

You can find me on social media to stay tuned:
Snapchat: vanessaa.to

Best wishes,

Your International Blogger
Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spending the holidays abroad!

I used to feel homesick when I’d be traveling for two weeks, now I’ve been away from home for almost a year and I’m spending holidays away f...